Sunday, September 13, 2009

Technology for my classroom

This is my very first blog I have done other than myspace. I am hoping that with time I will be able to develop it to the point where my students can access and use it for not only a communication tool, but for school work too.
We have had Prometheon boards installed in all of our classrooms in my building over the summer. I also have a mounted projector that will help bring my students into the 21st century. I hope to incorporate it along with blackboard, and other forms of technology including podcast, blogs,etc. Hopefully this first blog doesn't sound too lame!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try this again. I said that your site looks great. I tried the white on black layout but mine looked terrible. With regard to your students, what do you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete